SEEKING INDUSTRIAL B2B MARKETER
The very technologies that are creating a more sustainable future for us — electric vehicles, semiconductors, and solar panels — are built on a foundation of metals extracted from the earth at great financial and environmental cost. ElectraMet™ enables manufacturing sustainability initiatives that drive a circular economy, reducing dependence on extracting targeted metals from the ground. We do this by delivering a novel electrochemical technology that separates and recovers dissolved metals from process and wastewater streams.
We seek an experienced and passionate direct contributor to drive brand awareness, develop and execute creative strategies, and impact revenue through both nurturing campaigns and top of funnel build. Chemical and separation technologies experience for metals is strongly preferred. This role will start as an individual contributor and may evolve into a leadership role within 6-12 months. I need someone that is looking to be challenged, willing to accept feedback, not afraid to try new things and fail, and operates in a collaborative fashion. No lone wolves here. Industrial B2B is required with strong preference to current role/experience with sustainability and Industry 4.0 or smart manufacturing. If you are a master at digital marketing but love to wear multiple hats, we are interested. This is a start-up, so being dynamic and comfortable with ambiguity is a must.
Target markets include semiconductors, broad microelectronics, aerospace/aeronautics, tier 1 automotive, electronics recyclers, lithium-ion battery recycling, mining, and other industrial segments. Prior experience in these industries is highly preferred but not required. Travel is expected at <10% with KPI achievement driving operational realities. KPIs will be focused on branding, SEO, lead generation, pipeline build within strategic markets, and strategic objectives tied to thought leadership, web site improvement, etc.
- Master the business landscape for Semiconductor, Printed Circuit Boards, Battery Recyclers & Materials, Life Science, & Metals Surface Finishing
- Establish & maintain a competitive analysis
- Support founder & CIO in research market to identify new opportunities
- Become a product expert – Prioritize product capabilities based on market feedback
- Maintain knowledge on non-cost related decision drivers including labor, regulatory, ESG, etc.
- Influence the Targeted Markets
- Design and implement marketing strategies to reach customers within industrial vertical market segments
- Develop digital marketing campaigns highlighting competitive gaps and/or ElectraMet differentiation
- Generate & execute innovative ideas to promote our brand & products
- Develop strategies and tactics to promote ElectraMet brand and impact to drive qualified leads
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds appropriately
Requirements and skills
- Evidence of impactful experiences/contribution
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn our business and customer decision drivers
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels, marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate throughout the customer buying journey
- Experience in setting up and optimizing ads campaigns including analytics interpretation (Google, others)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Experience writing ad copy, application notes, and sales sheets.
- Familiar with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- MBA preferred but focused on quality of experiences versus education
ElectraMet offers healthcare and other benefits. This position reports directly to VP Sales & Marketing.
- Option to work at our Lexington, KY headquarters or remotely with regular visits to Lexington.
- Base salary targeted at $90-100k with equity and benefits (health, dental, 401k, etc.).