The Digital Marketing Manager lives at the intersection of social media, websites, analytics, marketing, promotions, email, and digital advertising, and create compelling communications. You will be responsible for successfully integrating marketing campaigns across many digital channels, with a special focus on social, web, and email. You will work with design, brand, communications, and project management to impact attendance to shows, increase engagement, build larger audiences, and create significant M1 Concourse awareness.
What you'll do:
Day to day, you’ll own the digital marketing arena for M1 Concourse. This includes:
- Website - Manage all Website Development and Maintenance within Word Press.
- Email - Manage Email Marketing within a Mail Chimp / Constant Contact type environment.
- Social Media - Manage, grow, and create all aspects of Social Media.
- eCommerce - Handle our small ecommerce site with a limited number of products through Shopify.
- eTickets - Understand the basics of Eventbrite ticket sales.
- Advertising – Manage all digital advertising campaigns.
- SEO – Manage all aspects of SEO.
- CRM – Basic understanding of tracking contact information through CRM tools.
- User Experience – Help people navigate the M1 digital journey.
- Strategy - Create and maximize the digital strategy to achieve overall marketing goals.
- Analytics – Define success and assess performance with data including campaign or initiative analytics, brand metrics, pay-per-click, customer metrics, and ROI. Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to achieve reporting needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in marketing, business, digital communications, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proven track record with real-life examples that can be verified.
- Must understand marketing and business principles.
- Expertise in developing digital marketing and communications plans across many channels (e.g. social, broadcast, digital video, experiential, search, CRM, etc.).
- Advanced social media experience is required.
- Business savvy focused on strategic performance and ROI results.
- Proficiency in Excel; BI tools, dashboards, and Google Analytics is required.
- Strong reporting skills are needed.