We’re Part and Sum, a collective of curious people who help our clients bring new ideas to market and then use data to grow them.
As a Senior Strategy Consultant, you will join our team of talented strategists and growth marketers focused on developing marketing and product strategies that drive business outcomes. We ask that you bring your critical thinking skills along with a passion for collaboration, storytelling, and better customer experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and communicate brand, marketing, and product strategies, creative briefs, and comms plans that align with clients’ goals
- Lead your clients with empathy and smarts
- Identify creative solutions to engage clients’ customers through emerging technologies and cross-channel planning
- Action and prioritize roadmaps and project plans to achieve client objectives
- Conduct research to provide actionable evidence based insights to clients
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders
- Act as a mentor to empower, teach, and inspire Strategists and Associate Strategists
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You are organized; and can simultaneously manage multiple engagements and consistently deliver quality work
- You are a skilled facilitator; and have the ability to navigate a variety of different personalities and work styles
- You can be flexible when faced with challenges
- You take initiative to solve problems and seek out opportunities to improve systems
- You look for opportunities to collect feedback and foster personal growth
Why work at Part and Sum?
- Autonomy: Each team member has clarity and support in their role, but is also given the freedom to tackle work in their own way. Bring your own perspectives and approaches.
- Creativity in systems: We build businesses and entire systems. Marketing is a starting point, not the sum of our impact.
- Craft: We support your career growth through thoughtful work, collaboration, and professional development opportunities.
- Our expectations match your own: We’re a team of smart, driven folks doing the best work of our careers. We have high expectations, but support each other in achieving them.
- Ownership: We’re in this together, and believe everyone’s incentives should be aligned. We share profits, equity, and our business health metrics with the full team.
- Tight feedback loops: We believe in clear feedback and effective communication. We ask a lot of questions and work together to find answers.
- Good enough > perfect: We’re not interested in perfection. It doesn’t exist. We learn by putting good-enough things in the market as soon as possible and iteratively improving.
- We’re kind: We’re a thoughtful, nice, and considerate bunch of people.
- We have fun: We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary: We’re competitive and transparent about our pay bands. This is a senior level role - the rate range for base salary is $74,000 to $110,000 with a midpoint of $92,000. Your offer will be within this range. Your specific base salary offer will be determined by your career experience and skill-level demonstrated in the interview process.
- Profit Sharing: Additionally, target variable compensation for senior level team members is an additional 8-13% to the base salary (that is $5,920 - $14,300 on top of the base salary).
- Health Benefits: We offer a variety of health insurance options through Justworks.
- 401(K): We contribute to your 401K account (3% of salary).
- Work Remotely: Live and work anywhere in the USA.
- Family leave: We offer 3 months of paid family leave for birthing parents and 2 months for non-birthing parents. Parents can choose to take additional time off.
- Flexible PTO: In addition to US holidays, we are flexible and collaborative about planning and taking time off.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Home office setup: Get a laptop and monitor - plus $500 to set up your home office.
- Co-working space: Need to get out of the house occasionally? We’ll sponsor co-working space memberships in your neighborhood.
- Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers each year.
- Pro-Dev; Pro-Do; Pro-Discover Budget: Every team member has a $3,000 per year budget to develop (courses and coaches), do (build tools) and discover (museums and field trips).
- Sabbaticals: Take a 6-week break, fully paid, after every 5 years.
This is a full-time, US-based opportunity. We are a remote-first team with a hub in NYC.