Curiosity believes that we cannot solve tomorrow’s problems with yesterday's answers. Our Activation Team lives ahead of the media curve, ensuring that Curiosity is on the forefront of experience thinking.
We are looking for an Activation Director that thinks not in terms of tactics, but rather in experiences. No plan looks the same as no experience looks the same. This position is a key role in helping the entire agency bridge the gap between context and content.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Leader with strong executive presence, thrives in fast paced environment and is a strong and diplomatic communicator
- Ability to translate data into actionable ideas
- Excellent client management skills + Proven track record of driving full cycle social (owned first, paid second) and comms strategy and execution
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Experience working on national B2C brand
- Grit, eager, intellectually curious, collaborative
- 8+ years at a marketing or ad agency
- Location: Remote with ability to travel to Seattle and Cincinnati
This person can…
- Bring a team of creative, strategy, media and analytics together to creatively solve brand issues in the social space
- Train and mentor a team the Activation team, constantly pushing to bring our creative solutions to life through social (owned and paid), influencer and comms
- Bring activation thinking upfront in the creative process so that ideas fit consumer behaviors
- Provide recommendations to internal creative teams on content optimizations based on knowledge of platform-specific capabilities, audience reception and brand opportunities
- Drive social + comms strategy, managing (with the support of the team) the full life cycle of experience campaigns
- Determine which platforms are relevant, and be responsible for educating the team and the agency accordingly
- Has worked on at minimum one large, national consumer brand
- Very strong communicator and presenter, possessing diplomacy and tact
- Translate data into well-articulated ideas
- At least 8+ years of experience
This position reports to the VP, Activation.