Slash.com is the only browser extension that lets you save instantly on every purchase at our partner brands — with one click, you pay less. The "Buy with Slash" button allows users to shop with a lowered (or "Slashed") price.
Slash is based in the UK and is growing globally with partners like, eBay, Walmart, BestBuy, Currys, Microsoft, and more joining all the time.
We are looking for..
A Digital Marketing Growth Lead that will be responsible for the overall progress in digital marketing, including display, search, social, and affiliates.
This role requires a strong skill set in data and analytics, for you to leverage these to grow and optimize Slash's user acquisition.
You will “own” the marketing budget and make strategic decisions focused on maximizing return on marketing spend. Perfect candidate will have a passion for improving the user experience including A/B testing, funnel optimization and personalization. You will develop and execute full-funnel marketing strategies across channels prioritizing experimentation and measurement at all times. You will be an enthusiastic problem solver and hands-on leader who combines an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think big.
You will be a thought leader and have the ability to bring new ideas and initiatives to further drive digital growth. You will be comfortable working with ambiguity, and excited about rapid test-and-learn approaches.
What you will do..
- Ideate and implement end-to-end tests of new marketing channels to drive user revenue growth.
- Set operational plans for objectives, success metrics, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives to maximize the impact
- Analyze and interpret data and historical trends to find actionable insights and provide recommendations
- Strong POV on digital attribution methodologies and application to various marketing contexts
- Build funnels from creative-to-conversion aimed at matching compelling value propositions to the right audience
- Relentlessly look for an edge by fostering a culture of hypothesis-driven experimentation and iteration spanning campaign structure, funnel optimization, ad creative and beyond
We are perfect for each other if you have..
- Track record of developing and implementing digital acquisition marketing strategies - some from the ground up.
- Experience in B2C marketing in the English-speaking market
- 4+ years of experience leading digital marketing programs, including; influencers, display, search, social, affiliates and web.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and successfully juggle multiple assignments at once with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional prioritization, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Proficiency in English (C2+)
And this is what we will offer in return..
- Competitive compensation in EUR
- An incredible and passionate team of experienced people that share the passion for disruptive technology and vision of a new digital payments landscape;
- Remote-first culture;
- Flexible work schedule (we want you to accomplish the best work of your life - that means working to your strengths, and adjusting your own working hours)