Zoek Marketing is undergoing an exciting rebrand, transitioning from a specialty Wix partner specializing in website design and SEO marketing company to a full-scale, comprehensive, and contemporary marketing agency servicing small to enterprise-level clients across varying industries in the B2B sectors. As we embark on this exciting transformation, we seek a talented, creative, skilled, and experienced full-stack developer to join our team and play a crucial part in this rebrand and our growth as a company. (Visit us at gozoek.com)
As a Full-Stack Website Developer for Zoek, you will architect the building of front-to-back-end systems optimized for scale, speed, performance, conversion, and revenue. The full-stack developer will work with the marketing department to create and manage complete development initiatives (including website rebuilds, mobile functions, sales, lead/demand generation tools, Etc.) from concept to deployment. We are seeking a qualified, experienced, collaborative, and skilled full-stack developer to bring on to our team to help us with our exciting rebrand transition and an in-house asset to help us reach our aggressive marketing and sales goals. Our full-stack developer will be experienced in front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. This role will work within the marketing department, so we seek a collaborative team player with initiative and a knack for visual design, utility, and effective UX/UI.
*** Applicants MUST provide links to websites or applications they have worked on.*** (Please add them to your application)
Objectives of this role:
- Work across the entire stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth.
- Develop new features and infrastructure to support rapidly emerging business and project requirements.
- Assume leadership of new projects, from conceptualization to deployment.
- Continuously test functions, developments, and pages for efficiency, speed, and scale.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, and maintain high standards for code quality and application design.
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
- Work with the marketing team to ideate and design the new Zoek company websites (first on Wix, and then a custom-coded site to accommodate more custom sales tools and lead/demand generation forms and functions, Etc. to achieve and exceed company goals.) to accompany the Zoek rebrand.
- Design and create website design templates offered for website development to clients.
- Ensure front-to-back end functionality (IE, our lead/ sales funnels, demand and lead gen tools/forms, sales tools, captcha, Etc., to funnel leads/contacts and cohesively work with our CRM effectively)
- Design in-house, partner-side and client-side, and server-side architecture and tools
- Build the front end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Architect and guide end-to-end building systems optimized for speed and scale.
- Develop and manage well-functioning and effective UX/UI capabilities.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software and website codes to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software/websites/ tools.
- Create and update security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a website and mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, including performance, connectivity, and security.
- Collaborate with other departments to design, deploy, and manage solutions for various business requirements (sales/ customer service, Etc.)
- Implement and maintain security best practices in the environment.
- Collaborate with other departments with the marketing team to ensure seamless integration of front-end and back-end systems.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing and implementing new solutions to support and enhance company goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiencies of business processes.
- Bachelor in computer science or relevant fields is preferred, or at least seven years of direct full-stack website developer experience.
- A proven track record of experience, success, and skill demonstrated in a portfolio
- At least four years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Previous experience working in WordPress, Woocommerce, and Wix
- Prior experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of Wix-exclusive coding languages and platforms (EditorX/Velo)
- Familiarity with databases/CRMs, web servers, and UI/UX design
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solving and understand technical concepts
- Self-starter who also thrives working collaboratively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as collaboratively
- The initiative to recommend process improvements, features, and other systems to enhance department and company growth performance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off + Company Holidays
- Opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses subject to individual and company performance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Full Stack Web Developer: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote