We’re Part and Sum, a collective of curious people who help our clients bring new ideas to
market and then use data to grow them.
What you’ll do:
● Lead client services for accounts who have hired us to manage large media budgets.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our work is delivered to a high standard and in a
● Collaborate and delegate to various team members in order to build, execute, measure
and optimize media plans. These team members include:
○ Ad Ops support team members who can help as needed with trafficking assets;
building URLs; QAing creative and dashboards; tracking pacing; coordinating
direct deals; working with MarTech partners and supporting people happiness
(internal and client).
○ Growth Marketing team members who can help with media strategy, planning,
and management; technical expertise; data tracking and analysis.
○ Strategy team members who can help with media strategy and planning; comms
strategy; and analysis.
● Assist in the creation and development of media recommendations and other critical
● Present media recommendations to the client, as needed. This includes
recommendations from our team as well as sharing and explaining reps’ thought starters
and new channel offerings.
● Ensure that our clients understand our media planning and management process and
their responsibilities so that we can be successful together. This includes developing and
● Maintain a healthy and collaborative relationship with account reps across the many
channel and programmatic partners we work with. This includes meeting with reps
frequently, understanding the placements and added value offerings they have and
ensuring they have what they need from us to help our clients.
● Coordinating brand lift study planning and reporting which includes BLS set up, ensuring
spend minimums are met and collaborating internally and with clients to align on relevant
questions for studies and helping share results.
● Coordinate and negotiate direct media buys.
● Media Partner Outreach and Management
Who you are:
● You have at least 3 years of experience at a media agency.
● You have at least 2 years in a client facing role (Media Strategist, Production Manager,
Account Services, etc).
● You have a strong working knowledge of the media space, including a knowledge of
current trends and innovations in media and digital media.
● You have a strong working knowledge of how to execute on media management (know
UTM and creative best practices, can execute on DSPs and platforms such as CM360,
GTM, Meta, Klaviyo, can coach a client through providing access, etc).
● You are comfortable with data, analytics and measurement and have the ability to
develop and articulate strategic insights in a compelling story.
● You find it rewarding to work closely with a cross-functional team to deliver results for
brands and businesses with interesting challenges.
● You have the ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
● You have general business acumen and an interest in getting to know our clients and
immerse yourself in their business.
● You find yourself smiling and nodding at our Ops teams’ foundational principles!
P+S Operations Team - Our Foundational Principles
While you will be collaborating closely with our Strategy and Growth Marketing team members,
this role is on the Operations team. Below are the first principles which our Operations team
uses as a foundation for making decisions.
● Facilitate Others' Success: Ask questions and push the team to have a vision for what
outcome they want Ops to help them achieve.
● Create Clarity and Accountability: Build processes and systems that support others
through providing work-stream project plans, deadlines, organization, check ins and next
● Bring Compassion: We are a people first business.
● Prioritize Momentum: Keep moving. Do your best. Make decisions. Make a bad
decision? Admit it, adjust and move on.
● Continuous Improvement: Regularly reflect on what works well and what could be
● Practice Humility: You don’t have to know everything.
● Have Strong Opinions, Loosely Held: Care enough to bring an opinion and also care
enough to listen to others' perspectives
● Accept Variance: Variance is part of every process.
● Causality: Problems are often symptoms. Get to the root cause.
● Adapt to Change: Every solution is temporary.
Why work at Part and Sum?
● Autonomy: Each team member has clarity and support in their role, but is also given the
freedom to tackle work in their own way. Bring your own perspectives and approaches.
● Creativity in systems: We build businesses and entire systems. Marketing is a starting
point, not the sum of our impact.
● Craft: We support your career growth through thoughtful work, collaboration, and
professional development opportunities.
● Our expectations match your own: We’re a team of smart, driven folks doing the best
work of our careers. We have high expectations, but support each other in achieving
● Ownership: We’re in this together, and believe everyone’s incentives should be aligned.
We share profits, equity, and our business health metrics with the full team.
● Tight feedback loops: We believe in clear feedback and effective communication. We
ask a lot of questions and work together to find answers.
● Good enough > perfect: We’re not interested in perfection. It doesn’t exist. We learn by
putting good-enough things in the market as soon as possible and iteratively improving.
● We’re kind: We’re a thoughtful, nice, and considerate bunch of people.
● We have fun: We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Perks and Benefits
● Competitive Base Salary: We’re competitive and transparent about our pay bands. This
is a mid-level role - the rate range for base salary is $62,000 to $94,0000 with a midpoint
of $78,000. Your offer will be within this range. Your specific base salary offer will be
determined by your career experience and skill-level demonstrated in the interview
● Profit Sharing: Additionally, target variable compensation for mid-level team members
is an additional 5-10% to the base salary (that is $3,000 - $10,000 on top of the base
● Health Benefits: We offer a variety of health insurance options through Justworks.
● 401(K): We contribute to your 401K account (3% of salary).
● Work Remotely: Live and work anywhere in the USA.
● Family leave: We offer 3 months of paid family leave for birthing parents and 2 months
for non-birthing parents. Parents can choose to take additional time off.
● Flexible PTO: In addition to US holidays, we are flexible and collaborative about
planning and taking time off.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
● Home office setup: Get a laptop and monitor - plus $500 to set up your home office.
● Co-working space: Need to get out of the house occasionally? We’ll sponsor
co-working space memberships in your neighborhood.
● Retreats: Join us for company get-togethers each year.
● Pro-Dev; Pro-Do; Pro-Discover Budget: Every team member has a $3,000 per year
budget to develop (courses and coaches), do (build tools) and discover (museums and
● Sabbaticals: Take a 6-week break, fully paid, after every 5 years.
This is a full-time, US-based opportunity. We are a remote-first team with a hub in NYC.