Are you a talented Media Buyer who is bored of operating within the box of cliché marketing agency standards? Are you ready to break the mold and use your talent to lead clients to amazing results while collaborating with like-minded thinkers in a Results Only Work environment?
The Ad Girls is seeking a part-time Account Manager to join an empowered team of women running ads for female entrepreneurs. They are on a mission to put more money in the hands of more women so that their clients can live their dream lives. As the dedicated Account Manager, you will act as the Media Buying expert and strategic lead, guiding clients through strategy calls while also building out and optimizing ad campaigns. You will work collaboratively with a team of creatives to craft compelling ads and then utilize your knowledge of Facebook and Instagram ads for clients in the ecommerce and high-ticket coaching and course creator space.
On a typical day, the Account Manager will start the day by reviewing and optimizing accounts, making changes as necessary to improve performance over time. As the day goes on, you will balance working collaboratively with your clients and the internal team to strategize ad performance while independently researching and testing new ideas to achieve client results. There’s nothing cookie-cutter about The Ad Girls - they strive to deliver world class service to women who are changing the world. To accomplish that, each part-time account manager will only ever manage 3-4 accounts at any one time, ensuring you are able to give your clients the attention and service they deserve.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is eager, entrepreneurial and passionate about working with women to empower women across the globe. The Ad Girls are revolutionizing the way the industry does business and they want skilled Media Buyers to help achieve that mission.
Some of the perks:
- Growth Potential: you are the “Architect” of each account- you are expected to think freely and solve problems in a creative way
- Company Culture: you’ll be hard-pressed to find a company and team with so much care for you as a person; this is a place where you will be treated with kindness and humanity while you are simultaneously given the opportunity to grow as an employee and as a person
- Learning Opportunities: you are encouraged to seek knowledge and share ideas. The Ad Girls place a huge emphasis on professional development, for this reason they provide quarterly continued education courses to further develop your skill set
- Remote/Flexible Schedule: time spent behind a desk is not as important as achieving results; the team cares about your work/life balance and operates on a Results Only Work environment
- Lead each client with confidence and ensure that they feel attended to and cared for throughout their journey
- Conduct kick off- calls and weekly client check-in calls and gather all necessary information to develop strategy and proactively address client needs
- Exercise empathy and stellar people skills in dealing with clients to promote retention
- Monitor all active ad campaigns to ensure they meet KPI requirements
- Expertly manage ad spend as determined by you and the client on Facebook Ads Manager
- Track and analyze the data for each individual campaign, and the campaigns against each other
- Produce new ideas for ad campaigns, launch and monitor, and report back on results
- Stay up to date and have a good understanding of the latest iOS 14 updates including, basic conversion API and pixel attribution knowledge
- Audit account performance and identify any weaknesses in the funnel
- Make strategic messaging and funnel structure recommendations to the client
- Ensure client has set realistic goals and that everyone is clear on what it will take to accomplish those goals
- Come up with new ideas to test regularly to ensure clients' accounts are performing at a high level
- Ability to work at an extremely fast pace with competing priorities
- 2+ years experience with online advertising (Facebook and Instagram)
- A solid work ethic with the self-motivation needed to exceed expectations
- Proven experience analyzing data
- Quick learner with a think-on-your-feet attitude
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, team, and our clients
If you’re a great fit for everything above and just thinking about being in this job gets you excited, check us out!
(Please note, we do not offer health insurance at this time, but we do offer unlimited PTO!)