Hahn is seeking a Senior Media Planner with a strong understanding of the spectrum of digital media channels and brands and has the daily desire to bring their best thinking and engagement strategies to our clients. This expert will play a key role in shaping the future of our predictive marketing communications mission relative to all forms of paid media strategies as part of our growing 50-person team.
The Senior Media Planner will support multiple clients’ strategy, media plan development, implementation, coordination of media partner vendors, and reporting.
This role is based in Austin, but we are open to remote working within the U.S.
Who You Are
- An experienced agency professional with 6+ years of expertise in integrated media planning, conducting an RFP process, media buying, and reporting.
- An extremely knowledgeable person on the spectrum of digital paid media channels, including programmatic, social media, CTV, audio, and SEM. Experience in traditional media is a plus.
- A critical thinker who can ask the “why” and digs into media consumption habits, media trends, and shifts in the paid media marketplace.
- Extremely detail-oriented and has strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Enjoy working on a wide range of diverse clients and projects; preference for expertise in energy and food & beverage categories.
- A persuasive and articulate presenter who has agility in conversing across various client leadership levels to tailor presentations of plans and/or findings.
- Able to work on a wide range of diverse clients and projects (B2C, B2B, and government-to-citizen, industries from energy to food & beverage categories).
- Able to travel to Austin 1-2 times per month (expenses paid) to participate in higher-level strategic meetings and workshops, agency quarterly business reviews, and other professional development opportunities.
- Develop integrated media plans, negotiate best solutions for clients, oversee the campaign and measurement setup, optimization, and reporting on media campaigns across platforms.
- Work with vendors to run campaigns on managed platforms.
- Work with social strategists to incorporate influencer strategies into paid media plans, from nano-influencers to celebrities.
- Develop and present POVs for recommendations/optimizations for clients based on industry trends and data-driven insights.
- Support the leadership and marketing teams in incorporating media strategies into new business proposals.
- Perform media listening audits including social, news, and broadcast channels using Meltwater and transforming insights to inform short- and long-term paid media strategies.
- Base Salary w/ Competitive Market and Performance Adjustments
- Return-on-Contribution (ROC) Performance-based Profit Sharing
- Individual and/or Family Health, Dental and Vision Coverage @ 80%
- 401K Access
- Flexible work location: from fully remote to fully in the office and anything in between
- 8-week Paid Parental Leave/ Recognition of FMLA
- High-Quality Workspace and Tech
- All Hands Learning & Social Experiences
- Agency Performance Quarterly Business Reviews
- Company Funded Training and Professional Development Resources
Who We Are
The Hahn Agency is 50-plus experts generating $11.5M in annual revenue and sharing in the resulting profits. The agency was founded in 1974 and has team members working remotely in a number of cities across the country with its home office in Austin, Texas.
Hahn leverages data science, predictive models, and wonderfully creative thinking to promote and protect food and energy brands. Our clients make the lights turn on, they grow, deliver, and serve good food, build roads, and work behind the scenes to make life better. They’re often overlooked but we see them – and help millions of customers, ratepayers and consumers appreciate them.