Zoek Marketing is undergoing an exciting rebrand, transitioning from a specialty Wix partner specializing in website design and SEO marketing company to a full-scale, comprehensive, and contemporary marketing agency servicing small to enterprise-level clients across varying industries in the B2B sectors. As we embark on this exciting transformation, we seek a talented, creative, skilled, and experienced lead website designer to join our team and play a crucial part in this rebrand and our growth as a company.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Web Designer to join our fast-growing marketing department. You must exhibit advanced knowledge in designing, developing, and maintaining responsive web applications, which will play a critical role in our succession and growth as a department and a company. Our senior website designer will be pivotal in conceptualizing, designing, and implementing the visual and interactive elements of websites, templates, landing pages, web applications, and website tools. Your job entails working alongside various positions and departments, including the Marketing Department, CEO, Web Design Team (client-facing), and VP of Operations. A critical project in your role will be redesigning the main Zoek website (gozoek.com), emphasizing user experience and lead generation. For this project, you will have a team consisting of a dedicated Graphic Designer, Full Stack Developer, Copy Writer and a budget for any other resources you may need.
*** Applicants MUST provide links to websites or applications they have worked on.*** (Please add them to your application)
- Understand and design/develop websites on Wix and other web design systems and platforms.
- Work closely with the project's associated team members to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate with the marketing department and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive website development design and development.
- Lead brainstorming and ideation sessions to develop creative concepts for various website design projects.
- Illustrate project layouts and functionality, create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and site maps.
- Develop high-fidelity mockups and prototypes illustrating the project's visual design and user interaction elements.
- Use graphic design software and tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch to design visual elements.
- Apply UX and UI design principles to create intuitive, user-friendly interfaces that enhance user satisfaction and engagement.
- Conduct user research and utilize feedback to make data-driven design decisions.
- Ensure that websites, templates, landing pages, etc., are responsive and optimized for various devices and screen sizes.
- Collaborate with the in-house developer to ensure seamless integration of designs across different platforms.
- Work closely alongside the in-house developer to implement design elements directly into the codebase.
- Collaborate with the in-house developer to ensure the executed designs retain their intended visual and functional properties.
- Conduct quality assurance testing to identify and rectify design inconsistencies and errors.
- Work with the in-house developer to troubleshoot and resolve issues identified during testing.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in web design and incorporate new features and functionalities as necessary.
- Continuously monitor website analytics to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Provide expertise and input to brainstorming sessions with the marketing team and other Zoek departments for various projects.
- Lead design reviews and critiques, encouraging open dialogue and feedback among team members.
- A degree in website design, graphic design (with an emphasis in digital), or similar fields, or at least seven years of direct website design experience, is preferred sans degree.
- 5+ years of experience as a website designer
- Experience designing websites with Wix is required (with bonus points for experience in Wix Studio and Wix Velo/React).
- A proven track record and expertise in increasing website and web application conversion rates
- A proven track record of experience, success, and skill demonstrated in a portfolio of work.
- Mastery of design software like Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other industry-standard tools.
- Familiarity with databases/CRMs, web servers, and UI/UX design.
- Self-starter who also thrives working collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as collaboratively.
- The initiative to recommend process improvements, features, and other systems to enhance department and company growth performance.
- The ability to develop unique, visually appealing designs that align with brand guidelines and user expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to address challenges and create effective solutions.
- A can-do, take initiative attitude.
- A meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management/organizational skills
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey design ideas and collaborate with various team members.
- Proven ability to lead and manage various design projects, fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- WiX: 4 years (Required)
- B2B Web design: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote