Consumer Safety Technology (CST) and our family of brands have helped millions of individuals to live and drive responsibly. We provide products and services to consumers and program monitoring authorities to effectively deter impaired driving and support individuals as they navigate the license restoration process. We are the largest provider of IIDs in the United States and the only company working to assist individuals in successfully navigating the often daunting DUI process.
We partner with leading advocacy groups across the country to ensure that the laws and rules adopted in each state make roads and communities safe while reducing recidivism amongst drivers.
CST and its subsidiaries are privately held and based in Des Moines, Iowa with employees in over 40 states and Puerto Rico. We are committed to being a positive influence in our communities.
Why work for us? Check out this list of just a few of the many good reasons why…..
- Remote/work from home opportunity!
- Our Mission is to help people live and drive responsibly. Last year our product stopped 243,000 illicit startup attempts by people who were too intoxicated to drive.
- We are the nation’s largest interlock provider.
- Growth Oriented- 7 years of over 10%+ growth annually.
- Consumer Safety Technology won the 2022 Top Workplace Award locally and nationally–and 2022 Best Place for Working Parents Award
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, 401(k) & Health/Life/Vision/Dental insurance, Parental Leave, Pet Insurance and More!
Vice President, Performance Marketing
Job Purpose: This role is responsible for managing all paid and nonpaid marketing channels to support CST’s multiple brands and products, developing and implementing innovative campaigns to deliver on our lead generating and customer acquisition goals. This role will provide expertise in channel strategies, platforms and tools required to drive marketing performance. Leveraging marketing technology and data & analytics, this role will be accountable for driving efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing execution.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 15+ years of total relevant experience with 7+ years specifically designated to B2C/DTC multichannel performance marketing. B2B experience is a plus.
- Delivers on lead generating and customer acquisition goals through online (paid search, SEO, and GMB) and offline (direct mail and affiliate) channels for a portfolio of products. Social media experience is a plus.
- Industry experience: Industry agnostic; $5M-$10M+ performance marketing budget and revenue derived from multiple product lines.
- Innovative, cross-collaborative, and strategic executor with strong executive presence. A data-driven, hands-on people leader with the ability to build teams and processes to scale.
- Builder mentality, growth oriented, and mission-driven with the ability to manage a complex matrixed marketing organization. Consumer-focused approach and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Location: Remote in the US with easy flight access to Des Moines
- Act as owner of lead generation efforts on behalf of the company’s various DUI Journey products and services – including Intoxalock ignition interlocks, Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions and New Directions assessments
- Partners closely with Product owners, Sales and Product Marketing to ensure alignment
- Leads initiatives to optimize the customer experience for all corporate websites, devices, and digital platforms across SEM, SEO, UX and conversion in order to achieve business goals – driving paid and non-paid lead generation
- Provide expertise for digital properties, staying up to speed on current technology and assuring CST websites maintain best in class functionality
- Oversee direct mail program, looks for ways to expand program, builds contacts and creates ROI through growth and efficiency
- Oversee and grow the service center referral network through awareness building, referral tools, SC Marketing education, incentives, and improved tracking
- Own the programs/products/message within commercial and government affiliate channels as well as the tactical/execution to support a field marketing team
- Plan, execute, and analyze testing strategies such as A/B or multivariate testing for digital and non-digital initiatives
- Work collaboratively throughout the enterprise (Product Management, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Engineering, Finance, etc.) to ensure the seamless ideation, vetting, feasibility, approval, prioritization and ultimately oversee the marketing of products and services to maximize growth and revenue
- Provide input and guidance to the product team to assist with building the product roadmap and prioritization
- Analyze and provide marketing performance reporting on campaign performance, visibility and lead metrics, building and reporting business critical result metrics for all lead generation activity
- Ownership and management of working marketing dollars for channel efforts, ensuring execution against business goals
- Attract, develop and retain key talent for building the team
- Set clear expectations, measure and guide team members
- Be an active champion and show leadership as it relates to company culture and values
- Be an active participant on the Marketing leadership team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is required
- 7+ years of experience in direct response, B2C lead gen marketing – B2B experience also a plus
- Management of both digital (paid search, organic search, technical SEO, local SEO, email, texting, chatting) and offline channels (direct mail, events, partnerships)
- Lead generating on behalf of a portfolio of products
- Demonstrated track record of attracting, retaining and developing talent
- Experience vetting, hiring and managing marketing agencies
- Ability to build collaboration and trust cross-functionally
- Comfort with decision-making and outcomes
- Capable of identifying and translating market trends into actionable opportunities
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a complex and fast-paced business environment.